5 Things, Aug. 13: Strand Jewelers Now Vacant, Worst Intersections
Canton residents - let us know your thoughts on various issues this morning.
Today's Weather: Sunny skies will descend upon Canton today with highs near 86 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.
1. The former spot that once housed Strand Jewelers is currently vacant. What would you put there?
2. Where do you stand on the issue of breastfeeding in public? Let us know here.
3. What intersection or area of Canton is the worst for speeding drivers? Let us know here.
4. The Canton Council on Aging is taking reservations now for their upcoming day trip to East Dennis on Aug. 16. It's a 90 minute cruise with wonderful views from the decks of the new Lobster Roll Cruise Ship! $65 per person. Lunch and site seeing.
5. On this day in 1996, Microsoft released Internet Explorer 3.0.