5 Things Dec 10: College Planning tonight at the Canton Public Library
Zumba at the Senior Center will be held the Canton Senior Center.
1. It's almost snow! The Blue Hills Ski Area has all the snow machines lined up and down Big Blue already. Go to their website www.ski-bluehills.com to register for ski school or private ski lessons. The ski area is located on the western face of Great Blue Hill. Call (781)828-5070 for more information. Check out Canton Patch this month for a feature on the Blue Hills Ski Area.
2. How about a Zumba class at the Canton Senior Center at 1 p.m.?
3. From 7 - 8:30 p.m., there is a College Planning Workshop at the Canton Public Library presented by College Planning Strategies, LLC. This event is free and open to the public. Location: Library Community Room.
4. Project Connect meets at the Canton Public Library from 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. The program offers a place for parents to find the support, education, and resources necessary to empower them to manage the challenges of raising children who are coping with mental health concerns. Our goal is to provide a safe, supportive group experience for parents, caregivers, and guardians of children of all ages who are experiencing serious social, emotional, behavioral, and/or learning challenges.
5. High School Parents, mark your calendars. Tomorrow from 2- 3 p.m. there are Parent Teacher conferences at Canton High School.