5 Things Jan 1: It's a New Year!
School vacation ends today, it's Back to School tomorrow.
1. We at Patch would like to wish all of our readers a very Happy and Healthy New Year!
2. At 1 p.m. it's the Annual Blue Hills Reservation hike. Enjoy the winter woods. Hike is suitable for all ages. Meet at the Houghton’s Pond main parking lot at 840 Hillside Street in Milton. Please arrive by 12:30 p.m. to allow sufficient time to access the event. Parking is limited. For more information 617-698-1802.
3. How about a little after holiday shopping? The sales start today and the malls will be busy. South Shore Plaza in Braintree, Legacy Place in Dedham, Patriot Place in Foxboro or the Wrentham Outlets are good destination spots for some serious shop till you drop.
4. Ice Skating at the Metropolis Rink is always a fun way to spend a few hours. They also offer lessons for all ages, check their website for more information on lesson times or call 781-575-6660.
5. What is your New Years resolution? Let us know in the comments section.