5 Things, Nov 5: Don't Forget to Reset Your Clocks!
Daylight Saving Time ended Sunday morning at 2 a.m.
1. Tomorrow is election day - do you know who you are voting for yet?
2. Men's Club Bowling at 9 a.m. then stick around to sing some songs with the Chorus at 10 a.m. at the Canton Council on the Aging.
3. From 6:30-8:30 p.m. the Project Connect/MSPCC Support Group will be meeting at the Canton Public Library. The program offers a place for parents to find the support, education, and resources necessary to empower them to manage the challenges of raising children who are coping with mental health concerns. All parents and caregivers of children with mental health concerns are welcome and encouraged to attend. Services are free of charge. For more information please call: (617) 983-5803.
4. At 7 p.m. the Board of Health will be meeting in the Salah Meeting Room at Town Hall, 801 Washington Street.
5. Quote of the Day: 'The reason there are two senators for each state is so that one can be the designated driver,' Jay Leno.