5 Things, Nov 8: Pakeen Farm Still Has Multi-Farm Vegetable Shares
Check out what other information is in store in today's morning roundup.
1. Pumpkin season at Pakeen Farm came to an end this past weekend, but there are still pro-rated shares available from their multi-farm vegetable C.S.A. Multi Farm means that, in addition to the crops grown at Pakeen farm, each week's vegetable share includes produce from some other regional farms. It is a more diverse, more bountiful, and a more consistent vegetable share than what they had provided in the past.
2. A 10:30 a.m. exercise class will be held at the Blue Hills Wellness Center?
3. From 7-9 p.m., there will be an Indian Woods Condo Association Annual Meeting at the Canton Public Library.
4. Every other month, the Canton Council on the Aging offers a legal clinic. There will be one on Friday, Nov. 9, from 1-3:30 p.m. at the center, but residents must call and make an appointment. Call Metro West Legal Services at 1-800-696-1501.
5. The performance of "Grease" opens tomorrow at Canton High School and will run through the weekend.