5 Things, Oct. 10: Tot Time and a Painting Class at the Library
Don't forget to check out the Canton Food Pantry, and get information on what else is happening today!
1. The Canton Food Pantry is open today from 9:15-11:15 a.m. Located at 960R Washington St. Donations are always welcome.
2. Tot Time will be held from 10:30-11:15 a.m. at the Canton Public Library for ages 9 months to 3 years.
3. The Canton Public Library is offering a still life painting class from 10:30 a.m. - 1 p.m., which is sponsored by the Canton Art Association. Location: Library Art & Activities Room. Contact: Ellen McHugo email@example.com
4. Learn about reverse mortgages at the Canton Council on Aging at 11 a.m.
5. From 4:30-5:30 p.m. the Magic Carpet Book Club for Grades 1-5 meet in the Jr. Room at the Canton Public Library.