5 Things, Oct. 4: School Committee Meeting at Canton High School
The meeting will be held at the Canton High School Distance Learning Lab. Here's what else is happening today.
1. An exercise class will be held at 10:30 a.m. at the Blue Hills Wellness Center, sponsored by the Canton Council on the Aging. Then the Senior Center will offer low-salt hot dogs at 11:45 a.m., with Bingo and Cribbage at 12:30 p.m.
2. YOGA for Busy Moms, sponsored by the Canton Department of Recreation, is accepting applications now for their upcoming class which runs from Oct. 23 through Dec. 11. The class will run from 9-10:15 a.m. for ages 18-99 at the Armando Recreation Center, Room B.
3. Also offered and accepting applications now is YOGA for Wise Women, which will run from 10:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m., Oct. 23 through Dec. 11 for ages 50-99 at the Armando Recreation Center, Room B.
4. The Canton Dolphins Swimteam is about to begin another great season. The Dolphins are members of the Winter Suburban Swim League. Practices are Monday evenings and Saturday afternoons. Mondays: Ages 7-10 from 6:30-7:30 p.m. and ages 11-18 from 7:30-8:30 p.m.
5. The Money Game is back for 8 weeks for ages 9-99. From Oct. 4 through Nov. 29 from 4-5:30 p.m. at the Armando Recreation Center, Room B.