Agenda for Tonight's Canton Board of Selectmen's Meeting
The Canton Board of Selectmen will be hearing applications for business licenses.
The following is the agenda for Tuesday night's Canton selectmen's meeting.
Salah Meeting Room
7 p.m. Application for a New Wine & Malt Restaurant License for Amber Road Café at 635 Washington Street – Remy Mikeleniene, Owner
7:10 p.m. Application for a New Common Victuallar’s License for OLC Ventures LLC d/b/a Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt at 95 Washington Street Suite 208 – Gerry Pellesier,
7:15 p.m. Application for a New Class II License (No Vehicles on the Premises, No Retail Signs, No Signage Promoting Business – Wholesale Transactions Only) for Gerard Daly, Owner, at 11 Glen Road
7:20 p.m. Application for a License for Underground Storage of Gasoline/Diesel – Titanium Group (Global Contractors) 955 Turnpike Street - Ronen Drory, Owner
7:25 p.m. Approval of Form 43 for Transfer of Stock for 99 West, LLC d/b/a 99 Restaurant & Pub, 362 Turnpike Street – Linda Belliveau, Manager
7:30 p.m. Action Items/New Business
1. Vote to Approve: a donation under MGL ch. 44 § 53A in the amount of $100.00 from Robert E. Burr, Jr. for the Recreation Department July 4th Celebration; 2. Vote to Approve: a donation under MGL ch. 44 § 53A in the amount of $500.00
from Dunkin Brands for the Recreation Department July 4th Celebration; 3. Vote to Approve: Application to obtain a (special) license to serve alcoholic
beverages for the Ricky 27 Foundation on Saturday, September 22, 2012 from 12:00 noon to 6:00 p.m. at the Galvin Middle School Field, 55 Pecunit Street, contingent upon Building Commissioner and Fire Chief approval;
4. Vote to Approve: Application to obtain a (special) license to serve alcoholic beverages for Mr. Chima Chukwu on Saturday, September 15, 2012 at 6:00 p.m. until Sunday, September 16, 2012 at 12:30 a.m.at Trinity Episcopal Church, One Blue Hill River Road contingent upon Building Commissioner and Fire Chief Approval;
5. Vote to Approve: Application for Summer Carnival to be held at Trinity Episcopal Church at One Blue Hill River Road on Friday, Aug. 24, from 6-10 p.m., Saturday August 25, 2012 from 1-10 p.m. and Sunday August 26, from 1-8 p.m. contingent upon Building Commission and Fire Chief
6. Vote to Appoint: Carolyn C. Johnson to the position of Election Worker effective 9/1/12 part time without benefits;
7. Vote to Appoint: Mary Tynan-Cassidy to the position of Assessing Technician Effective Aug. 27, 2012;
8. Vote to Approve: SERSG Contract for De-Icing Supplies – Innovative Municipal Products, Inc.
7:40 p.m. Action Items/Old Business
1. Vote to Approve: Board of Selectmen Meeting Schedule from September 2012 through December 2012;
2. Conservation Commission V acancies
7:45 p.m. Action Items / Other Business
DPW/Cemetery 1. Cemetery Commitment - $1787.50
1. Water and Sewer Commitment Residential - $126,645.86; 2. Water and Sewer Commitment Residential - $75,297.45; 3. Water and Sewer Commitment Residential - $112, 918.62; 4. Water and Sewer Commitment Residential - $181,286.87; 5. Water and Sewer Commitment Residential - $108,742.73; 6. Water and Sewer Commitment Residential - $81,887.44; 7. Water and Sewer Commitment Residential - $185,651.08; 8. Water and Sewer Commitment Non-Residential - $498,362.50; 9. Water and Sewer Commitment Non-Residential - $378,627.76; 10. Water and Sewer Commitment Final Readings - $138.08, $521.56, $25.00,
$313.00, $127.80, $35.28, $28.80; 11. Water and Sewer Commitment Final Bills - $45.56, $25.00, $25.00, $138.08,
$219.34, $45.56, $670.82, $55.84 12. Water Commitments Special Billing - $2638.98 13. Septage Disposal Commitment -$8982.50
7:50 p.m. Public Announcements/Public Comment
1. The Board of Selectmen will hold its next regular meeting in the Salah Meeting Room at Memorial Hall on Tuesday, Sept. 4, at 7 p.m.
2. Edward M. Sullivan Water Treatment Facility Dedication in his honor – Sunday Sept. 23, 2012 1 p.m.
3. Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of the meeting
7:55 p.m. Executive Session for the purpose of Contract Negotiations and Litigation Strategy