Canton Fire Log: Engine 2 Assists in Three-Alarm Fire in Milton
Kitchen Grease Fire in Canton
10:13 p.m. - A stove top cooking fire was reported on Oakdale Road. Grease in a pan caught on fire and filled the house with smoke, according to reports from the Canton Fire Department. The resident of the home was able to put fire out with an extinguisher. The Canton Fire Department ventilated house to get the smoke out.
12:51 a.m. - The Canton Fire Department, Engine 2 assisted in a three-alarm fire in Milton after a three-family home on Oakdale Road in Milton caught fire.