Parents in Canton looking to keep their children safe from the flu virus this year now have a one-stop resource for information on how to do so.
Canton school officials have posted a page on the district's website offering links and resources for flu information and how to prevent spread of the virus from student to student.
Below is a list of resources that can be found on the Canton school district's website:
- Everyday Preventive Actions That Can Help Fight Germs, Like Flu
- Flu Prevention, Identification and Treatment
- Stopping the Spread of Germs at Home, Work & School
- The Flu: A Guide for Parents
- What You Should Know for the 2012-2013 Influenza Season