Five Things You Need to Know Today: February 3
Here is what is happening in and around Canton today.
Five Things You Should Know Today is a new Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the new feature in the comments section.
1. Local businesses in need of some HR help? The Neponset Valley Chamber of Commerce is hosting a forum on classifying employees for local businesses at 8:00 a.m. at the NVCC office in Norwood.
2. Playgroup at St. Gerard's is cancelled for today due to the weather.
3. Want to learn more about the town's budget? Attend the Finance Committee meeting tonight at 7:00 p.m. at Town Hall.
4. Parents and educators can keep updated on Canton Public Schools tonight by heading to Canton High for the School Committee Meeting at 7:00 p.m.
5. Canton High School's new Scott Herr Memorial Fitness Center will make its official debut with a grand opening tonight at 6:30 p.m.