Five Things You Need to Know Today: January 5, 2012
Here is what is happening in and around Canton today.
Five Things You Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
1. Seniors, brush up on your billiards skills today with Pool Lessons at the COA at 9:00 a.m.
2. Donate blood today at the Dunkin' Brands Headquarters. The Red Cross Blood Drive is being held from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
3. Learn about paying for college. The College Financial Information Night at Blue Hills Regional starts at 6:30 p.m.
4. Enjoy a night out at the Halfway Cafe in Dedham. Play Stump! Trivia at the Halfway at 8:30 p.m.
5. Today will be a bit warmer than yesterday. Enjoy a high temperature of 37 degrees and mostly sunny skies, according to the National Weather Service.