Five Things You Need to Know Today: July 16, 2012
Another week of summer camps!
1. Wild at Art - A camp sponsored by the Mass Audubon Society starts another week July 16 - July 20. Ages 3-to-4-years-old, T-REXsplore from 9:00 am - noon; ages 5-to-6-years-old, Prehistoric from 9:00 am - 3:30 pm; ages 7-to-10-years-old, Rock the Earth from 9:00 am - 3:30 pm; and ages 11-13, Terrestrial, from 9:00 am - 3:30 pm. Extended day is available for morning and afternoon. Applications available for next week's programs. Contact: (781) 821-8853
2. 10:00 am today, Chorus Group at the Canton Council on Aging.
3. 10:30 am today, - Exercise Class at the Blue Hills Wellness Center sponsored by the Canton Council on Aging.
4. 12:30 pm this afternoon- Mah Jong at the Canton Council on Aging.
5. Summer Arts & Crafts Camp - Session 2 begins tomorrow, July 17 from 12 noon - 4:00 pm. It's not too late to sign up. This weeks theme is Christmas in July. Sponsored by the Canton Department of Recreation.