Five Things You Need to Know Today: June 21, 2012
A little line dancing or how about going to the beach?
1. Quote of the Day: "I will never understand why they cook on TV. I can't smell it. Can't eat it. Can't taste it. The end of the show they hold it up to the camera, Well, here it is. You can't have any. Thanks for watching. Goodbye," Jerry Seinfeld.
2. 1:30pm today - Line Dancing at St. Gerard's Church.
3. Registration for Pequitside Day Camp - Monday through Friday 9am - 4pm today. Camp runs for two-week sessions starting June 25 - July 6. Last session is August 6 - August 17. For children ages 6- to-11-years old. Sponsored by Canton Department of Recreation.
4. Beach Day! Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. And in the evening partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
5. Attention all seniors: Friday, June 22, is the start of the First Annual Senior Olympics sponsored by the Canton Council on Aging. Event will run two days and take place at the Mass. Hospital School.