Five Things You Need to Know Today: March 16
Here is what is happening in and around Canton today.
Five Things You Need to Know Today is a new Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the new feature in the comments section.
1. Need a checkup? The Senior Center will hold a walk-in clinic from 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. today.
2. Learn more about the bible at the Bible Babble Session at Temple Beth Abraham today at noon.
3. Support Canton High School and come out for the NotroBall Fundraiser today at 2:oo p.m. at the tennis courts.
4. Have an old prom dress or bridesmaid gown? Donate it today to Belle of the Ball. Anton's Cleaners is collecting lightly used dresses to give to those in need of a prom dress.
5. Up for playing cribbage tonight? The American Legion hosts a weekly cribbage night starting at 7:00 p.m.