Five Things You Need to Know Today: May 3
Here is what is happening in and around Canton today.
Five Things You Need to Know Today is a new Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the new feature in the comments section.
1. Come out to support the arts and Blue Hills Regional High School. The Senior Art Show starts at 5:30 p.m.
2. Bring the tots to story time at the Canton Public Library today at 10:30 a.m.
3. Senior citizens, enjoy a little relaxation at the Council on Aging's Yoga Class at 10:30 a.m.
4. Kickoff the Canton Junction Men's Softball Team season with a bit of celebrating at Canton Junction Sports Pub tonight at 7:00 p.m. with hamburgers, hotdogs and cake.
5. The Canton High School Boys and Girls Track Teams are meeting at Stoughton today at 3:45 p.m. Go Bulldogs!