Five Things You Need to Know Today: November 28
Here is what is happening in and around Canton today.
Five Things You Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
1. Bring the kids over to Tot Time at 9:30 a.m. at St. John the Evangelist Church.
2. Temple Beth Abraham is holding Evening Minyan at 7:30 p.m. tonight.
3. Enjoy the warm weather today. The National Weather Service said to expect temperatures in the low 60s today.
4. Do you have a fabulous holiday recipe to share? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org to run in the Holiday Guide.
5. All municipal, state and federal offices are open today after the Thanksgiving holiday.