Get a jumpstart on celebrating the weekend and enjoying your time away from work and school. Here are a few local events to help you and your family have some fun around Canton. TGIF!
1. Get into that Irish spirit tonight. Head over to the Irish Cultural Centre for live music with Bill Black starting at 8:00 p.m. Friday night.
2. Love beer? Love to hike? Head over to the Hiking Boots and Brews, Round Two! on Saturday, March 3. The event is for the 21+ crowd and starts with hiking the Blue Hills at 10:00 a.m., and wraps up with a tour of the Blue Hills Brewery.
3. On Saturday, March 3, Temple Beth Abraham holds Shabbat Services at 9:30 a.m.
4. In the mood for comedy? Check out On the Road, an Irish comedy show, at the Irish Cultural Centre Saturday, March 3 at 8:30 p.m.
5. Musical lovers, watch a performance of Guys and Dolls at Canton High School. Galvin students are performing Friday, March 2 and Saturday, March 3. Show time is 7:00 p.m.