Massachusetts U.S. Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren will be live chatting on Canton Patch on Friday, July 13, at 1:15 p.m.
Join our online community chat where you and your neighbors can ask Warren questions about her 2012 campaign and the issues you care about most. Wondering about her stance on the economy, the national debt, or education? What about how she would help middle class families or small businesses?
The chat will take place on Friday from 1:15 to 2 p.m. Enter your email in the box above to get an email reminder on Friday.
See More on Patch
- Canton Voter Information for Tuesday's U.S. Senate Special State Primary Election
- Lynch, Markey Debate Outside Funding, Health Care
- Republican Senate Hopefuls Call for Repeal of DOMA in Debate
- GOP Senate Candidates Discuss Economy, Social Security, Immigration at Stonehill College Debate
- 10 Ways to Use Canton Patch in 2013