Patch Picks: The Romance Edition
In honor of Valentine's Day, we have come up with a list of 5 romantic places for a nice dinner, stroll or relaxing time with your sweetie in Canton.
Our new weekly feature called "Patch Picks" highlights contributor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off, dining, recipes and more.
Find useful lists to help you, your family, friends, and significant others find ideas for everything from Sunday brunch to great bars, pumpkin patches, date night destinations, florists, girlfriend nights out, kids party places, parks, yummy food and more.
Want to suggest a list? Submit your idea in the comment box.
Today's list, just in time for Valentine's Day, is all about finding romance in Canton.
1. Catch a sunrise over the Reservoir. Wake your sweet-heart up early for a heart-healthy stroll down Pleasant Street, which is nicely shoveled. Watching the sun rise over the Res–que romantico.
2. Go skiing with your spouse at Blue Hills...and leave the kids at home!
3. Indulge your inner "foodie" by grocery shopping together for a romantic meal that you can cook together. Shaw's, The Main Course, Unity Feeds–there are tons of specialty shops cropping up around town. Don't forget the wine!
3. Go for a Beer Tasting at Blue Hills Brewery. What sweetie would refuse a tasty brew? Head over for an afternoon out that is local and delicious.
4. Surprise your girlfriend with a trip to Cobb's Corner. With all the clothing and jewelry shops available in such a small area, she will easily be able to pick out the "perfect Valentine's gift." Did someone say diamonds?