With less than two weeks left until Halloween, the crunch to find creative costumes is on.
According to Business Insider, search data from Yahoo indicates that popular costumes for 2012 will include Batman, Bane and Catwoman (from the summer blockbuster "The Dark Knight Rises"), zombies, Monster High (a line of children's toys), and Katniss Everdeen (the main character in The Hunger Games books and movie). See the top 15 search terms here.
The most popular costume of 2011, according to CNNMoney, was Charlie Sheen.
Here is a list of local costume shops, and other locations that stock Halloween costumes:
- Spirit - 560 Providence Hwy., Norwood
- Spooky Town Halloween Superstore - 375 Providence Highway, Westwood
- Walmart - 550 Providence Hwy., Walpole
- iParty - 30 Providence Hwy., Walpole
- Salvation Army - 1202 Providence Hwy., Norwood
Where did you get your Halloween costume for this year? Share it with us in the comments! And don't forget, all our Halloween content can be found on the topic page here.