Invite a friend
Canton Council on Aging Women's Club Meeting
Just in Time for Thanksgiving!
COA’s New Women’s Club has invited Nancy Carlisle of Historic New England (formerly known as the Society for the Preservation of New England Antiquities) to speak at their November meeting.
So, set aside your pies, leave your turkey defrosting in the refrigerator and take some time to kick back, relax and reminisce about cooking with mom and grandma, and all the changes that have taken place since then. Nancy’s topic is “America’s Kitchens: A History of the Kitchen in America.” She is also co-author of a book on this topic.
All senior women are invited to join us
More About Canton Council on Aging
The Canton Council on Aging seeks to name and meet the needs of local citizens who are 60 years of age and older. The Council is a resource for tax filing assistance, social security assistance, healthcare information and many other such services. Visit the website for information on programs offered by the Council.
Other events here
- Senior Center Walk-in Clinic Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:00 am–11:30 am
- Wii Bowling at the Council on Aging Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am
- Strength Training at the COA Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:30 am
- Senior Health Insurance Counseling Weekly on Wednesdays, 11:30 am–1:30 pm
- BINGO! at the Council on Aging Weekly on Wednesdays and Thursdays, 12:30 pm
- Diabetes & Glucose Screenings/ Blood Pressure Screenings Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:00 pm–11:00 am
- Health Insurance Counseling Weekly on Wednesdays, 11:30 pm–1:30 pm
- Pool Lesson at the Canton Council on Aging Weekly on Thursdays, 9:00 am
- English as a Second Language at the COA Weekly on Thursdays, 10:00 am
- Cribbage Weekly on Thursdays, 12:30 pm