Invite a friend
Council on Aging Chorus Group
The Council on Aging Chorus Group gathers on Monday mornings at 10:00am. Tune up your vocal cords and join us!
More About Canton Council on Aging
The Canton Council on Aging seeks to name and meet the needs of local citizens who are 60 years of age and older. The Council is a resource for tax filing assistance, social security assistance, healthcare information and many other such services. Visit the website for information on programs offered by the Council.
Other events here
- Yoga at the Council on Aging Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:30 am
- KNITTING EMBROIDERING AND CROCHETING… Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Wii Golf at the COA Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm
- Bridge at the Council on Aging Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm
- Senior Knitting Group Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm
- Senior Center Walk-in Clinic Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:00 am–11:30 am
- Wii Bowling at the Council on Aging Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am
- Strength Training at the COA Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:30 am
- Senior Health Insurance Counseling Weekly on Wednesdays, 11:30 am–1:30 pm
- BINGO! at the Council on Aging Weekly on Wednesdays and Thursdays, 12:30 pm