Invite a friend
Embroidering and Crocheting Group at COA
Learn to crochet and embroider or just bring your latest project in and enjoy sitting with the group. This event takes place at the Senior Center every Tuesday at 1:00pm.
For more information please call 781-828-1323.
More About Canton Council on Aging
The Canton Council on Aging seeks to name and meet the needs of local citizens who are 60 years of age and older. The Council is a resource for tax filing assistance, social security assistance, healthcare information and many other such services. Visit the website for information on programs offered by the Council.
Other events here
- Bridge at the Council on Aging Weekly on Fridays, 12:30 pm
- Men's Club Bowling at the COA Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am
- Council on Aging Chorus Group Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am
- Bridge Lessons at the COA Weekly on Mondays, 12:30 pm
- Mahnjong Weekly on Mondays, 12:45 pm
- Chorus Group at the Council on Aging Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 pm–11:30 pm
- Yoga at the Council on Aging Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:30 am
- KNITTING EMBROIDERING AND CROCHETING… Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Senior Knitting Group Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm
- Bridge at the Council on Aging Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm