Invite a friend
English as a Second Language at the COA
English as a Second Language takes place at the Canton Council on Aging on Thursday mornings at 10:00am.
More About Canton Council on Aging
The Canton Council on Aging seeks to name and meet the needs of local citizens who are 60 years of age and older. The Council is a resource for tax filing assistance, social security assistance, healthcare information and many other such services. Visit the website for information on programs offered by the Council.
Other events here
- Wii Golf at the COA Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm
- KNITTING EMBROIDERING AND CROCHETING… Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Senior Knitting Group Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm
- Bridge at the Council on Aging Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm
- Senior Center Walk-in Clinic Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:00 am–11:30 am
- Wii Bowling at the Council on Aging Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am
- Strength Training at the COA Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:30 am
- Senior Health Insurance Counseling Weekly on Wednesdays, 11:30 am–1:30 pm
- BINGO! at the Council on Aging Weekly on Wednesdays and Thursdays, 12:30 pm
- Diabetes & Glucose Screenings/ Blood Pressure Screenings Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:00 pm–11:00 am