Invite a friend
Financial Preservation Workshop
Come to the Council on Aging for this informational seminar on Financial Preservation. During this workshop we will discuss several areas that affect today's current and future retirees, including:
- The new Part D Medicare as well as the most up to date Medicare information and recent changes.
- Medicare Supplement Insurance vs. HMO's
-Long Term Care and Home Health Care Insurance and whether it is right for you.
- How to protect your assets from unexpected illness and nursing home costs.
How to possibly double,even triple your returns on what your Cd's are paying with no risk to your principle and much more.............
This seminar will be conducted by Bankers Life and Casuality Company. Please reserve your spot by calling 781-828-1323.
More About Canton Council on Aging
The Canton Council on Aging seeks to name and meet the needs of local citizens who are 60 years of age and older. The Council is a resource for tax filing assistance, social security assistance, healthcare information and many other such services. Visit the website for information on programs offered by the Council.
Other events here
- Men's Club Bowling at the COA Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am
- Council on Aging Chorus Group Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am
- Bridge Lessons at the COA Weekly on Mondays, 12:30 pm
- Mahnjong Weekly on Mondays, 12:45 pm
- Chorus Group at the Council on Aging Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 pm–11:30 pm
- Yoga at the Council on Aging Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:30 am
- Senior Knitting Group Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm
- Bridge at the Council on Aging Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm
- Wii Golf at the COA Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm
- KNITTING EMBROIDERING AND CROCHETING… Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm