Invite a friend
Pool Lessons at the COA
The Canton Senior Center is offering Pool Lessons on Thursday mornings at 9:00am. The pool table is also available to practice your technique on Monday and Tuesday mornings and afternoons and all day on Fridays.
More About Canton Council on Aging
The Canton Council on Aging seeks to name and meet the needs of local citizens who are 60 years of age and older. The Council is a resource for tax filing assistance, social security assistance, healthcare information and many other such services. Visit the website for information on programs offered by the Council.
Other events here
- Men's Club Bowling at the COA Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am
- Council on Aging Chorus Group Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am
- Bridge Lessons at the COA Weekly on Mondays, 12:30 pm
- Mahnjong Weekly on Mondays, 12:45 pm
- Chorus Group at the Council on Aging Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 pm–11:30 pm
- Yoga at the Council on Aging Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:30 am
- Senior Knitting Group Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm
- Bridge at the Council on Aging Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm
- Wii Golf at the COA Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm
- KNITTING EMBROIDERING AND CROCHETING… Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm