Invite a friend
Senior Center Walk-in Clinic
The Canton Council on Aging hosts a Walk-in Clinic every Wednesday from 9:00 to 11:30am, at the Senior Center. The clinics are conducted by the Canton Board of Health.
For more information please call 781-828-1323.
More About Canton Council on Aging
The Canton Council on Aging seeks to name and meet the needs of local citizens who are 60 years of age and older. The Council is a resource for tax filing assistance, social security assistance, healthcare information and many other such services. Visit the website for information on programs offered by the Council.
Other events here
- T'ai Chi at the COA Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am
- T'ai Chi Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am–10:30 am
- Bridge at the Council on Aging Weekly on Fridays, 12:30 pm
- Men's Club Bowling at the COA Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am
- Council on Aging Chorus Group Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am
- Bridge Lessons at the COA Weekly on Mondays, 12:30 pm
- Mahnjong Weekly on Mondays, 12:45 pm
- Chorus Group at the Council on Aging Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 pm–11:30 pm
- Yoga at the Council on Aging Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:30 am
- Bridge at the Council on Aging Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm