Invite a friend
Senior Health Insurance Counseling
If you're a senior who needs assistance with your health insurance options, Gemma Gill is available to meet with you at the Senior Center every Wednesday, from 11:30am to 1:30pm.
For an appointment, please call 781-828-1323.
More About Canton Council on Aging
The Canton Council on Aging seeks to name and meet the needs of local citizens who are 60 years of age and older. The Council is a resource for tax filing assistance, social security assistance, healthcare information and many other such services. Visit the website for information on programs offered by the Council.
Other events here
- Men's Club Bowling at the COA Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am
- Council on Aging Chorus Group Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am
- Bridge Lessons at the COA Weekly on Mondays, 12:30 pm
- Mahnjong Weekly on Mondays, 12:45 pm
- Chorus Group at the Council on Aging Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 pm–11:30 pm
- Yoga at the Council on Aging Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:30 am
- Senior Knitting Group Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm
- Bridge at the Council on Aging Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm
- Wii Golf at the COA Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm
- KNITTING EMBROIDERING AND CROCHETING… Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm