1. Drivers along Rte. I-93/I-95 in Canton now have the ability to drive in a fourth travel lane along the highway, according to a recentupdate from the Massachusetts Department of Transportation.
2. At 10 a.m. at the Canton Council on Aging there is an English as a Second Language class.
3. There is a 10:30 a.m. exercise class over at the Blue Hills Wellness Center.
4. The Paul Revere Village will hold its annual meeting at the Canton Public Library tonight from 7-9 p.m. in the library community room.
5. At 7 p.m. there is a Zoning Board of Appeals meeting in the Salah Meeting Room at Town Hall to go over the Current Agenda.