2. At 9:00 a.m. there's Mens Club Bowling at the Canton Council on Aging. Then stick around for some singing with Chorus Group at 10:00 a.m.
3. There's a 10:30 a.m. exercise class at the Blue Hills Wellness Center.
4. From 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. Project Connect/MSPCC Support Group meets in the Canton Public Library Art and Activities room. The Project Connect program offers a place for parents to find the support, education, and resources necessary to empower them to manage the challenges of raising children who are coping with mental health concerns. Our goal is to provide a safe, supportive group experience for parents, caregivers, and guardians of children of all ages who are experiencing serious social, emotional, behavioral, and/or learning challenges.
5. The Canton Department of Recreation Basketball Program begins next week. Registration begins now for all schools and grades. Registration fee is $145. Day: Saturdays, Dec 8 - March 30.
- Grade 1 will be coed.
- Grades 2-8 will have separate divisions for boys and girls. Evaluations will be done during the first session to create teams that are well-balanced.
- Grades will be combined if necessary due to enrollment figures.
- 14 dates will be scheduled; in the event of weather cancellations, they will have make-up dates.