1. Pumpkin season at Pakeen Farm came to an end this past weekend, but there are still pro-rated shares available from their multi-farm vegetable C.S.A. Multi Farm means that, in addition to the crops grown at Pakeen farm, each week's vegetable share includes produce from some other regional farms. It is a more diverse, more bountiful, and a more consistent vegetable share than what they had provided in the past.
2. A 10:30 a.m. exercise class will be held at the Blue Hills Wellness Center?
3. From 7-9 p.m., there will be an Indian Woods Condo Association Annual Meeting at the Canton Public Library.
4. Every other month, the Canton Council on the Aging offers a legal clinic. There will be one on Friday, Nov. 9, from 1-3:30 p.m. at the center, but residents must call and make an appointment. Call Metro West Legal Services at 1-800-696-1501.
5. The performance of "Grease" opens tomorrow at Canton High School and will run through the weekend.