1. On this day in 1908, Henry Ford introduced the first mass-produced automobile on the market. The Model T car and each car cost $825.
2. Take part in a game of Mah Jong at 12:30 p.m. today at the Canton Council on the Aging.
3. From 6:30-8:30 p.m. at the Canton Public Library, the Project Connect/MSPCC Support Group will meet in the library arts and activities room. This program offers a place for parents to find the support, education, and resources necessary to help them manage the challenges of raising children who are coping with mental health concerns.
4. At 7 p.m. the Canton Board of Selectmen will meet to go over the Current Agenda. Location: Salah Meeting Room.
5. Pick up your registration form or download it on line for the upcoming weekend event, The Fall Festival at the Blue Hills Trailside Museum to celebrate autumn. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org Oct. 6, 7 and 8 from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.