1. The Canton Council On Aging has T'ai Chi at 9 a.m. or come to a Game of Bridge at 12:30 p.m. And don't forget about Line Dancing at St. Gerard's Church at 1:30 p.m.
2. Storytime will be held at 10:30 a.m. at the Canton Public Library Ages 2 1/2 to 5 1/2 No registration necessary. Location: Library Children's Room.
3. The Hansen Elementary School Carnival is on Saturday, Oct. 13, from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Games, crafts, raffles, a cake walk and a great prize table. You don't want to miss this carnival!
4. This Saturday, Oct. 13 will mark the “Herb Chambers Cars and Coffee” event from 7-10 a.m. at the Lexus of Sharon. This early morning meet up brings people from all over New England. Special guest Wayne Carini, host of Chasing Classic Cars, will be at the event. The rain date will be Saturday, Oct. 20. For more information, click here.
5. Sunday, Oct. 14, it's the Fall Harvest Tea at the Mass Audubon Society Mass Audubon Visual Arts Center. A relaxing and rejuvenating afternoon tea is an occasion for all ages to enjoy. Enjoy a selection of teas, pastries and fall treats served in the estate house with a colorful fall backdrop. After your tea enjoy a free visit to the gallery or take a stroll in the bird and butterfly garden. Advance registration required. $12 members and $15 non-members. Contact: email@example.com for more information.
Or maybe you are looking for a new adventure out of town. At 1 p.m. there's a two-mile walk around Triphammer Pond. Everyone meets at Wompatuck State Park at the Visitor Center Parking lot on Union Street in Hingham. It's a beautiful walk!