1. It's Ladies Room time today in Canton at 10 a.m. with Robin Giampa at the Canton Council on the Aging. Stay for a game of Bridge at 12:30 p.m. and then head over to St. Gerard's for some Line Dancing at 1:30 p.m., sponsored by the Canton Council on the Aging.
2. This afternoon from 4-7:30 p.m., the Pumpkin and Pizza/Popcorn Party at the Armando Recreation Center for children in grades K - 5. Residents: $45. and non-residents: $55. Sponsored by the Canton Department of Recreation.
3. On Saturday Oct. 20, at 1 p.m. the Blue Hills Walking Club will be meeting on Summit Road for a moderate/difficult hike 2.5 miles to the top of Great Blue Hill. Meet at the Trailside Museum parking lot at 1904 Canton Ave.
4. St. Johns Oktoberfest will kick off at 5 p.m. on Saturday. Food and music will be offered. Call 781-828-0090 for ticket information.
5. Tomorrow evening, October 20, 2012, the Canton Public Library Coffeehouse presents Magnolia Cajun Band at 7:30 p.m.