1. The Canton Council on the Aging will be closed today due to the Columbus Day holiday.
2. The Fall Festival over at the Blue Hills Trailside Museum continues today with a celebration of fall. Live animal presentations, crafts, learn how to make apple cider and a yard sale to benefit the museum. Admission: $2. for member and $4. for non-member.
3. It's still not to late to go apple picking. There's Honey Pot Hill Orchards in Stow, Massachusetts. Contact: 978-562-5666 or the Tougas Family Farm in Northboro, Massachusetts. Look Out Farm in South Natick even has farm animals and a train that brings children to a play area on the grounds. Contact: 508-653-0653. Pick your own pumpkins, have fun in a corn maze, plenty of apples and hay rides.
4. Borderland State Park offers plenty of hiking and biking trails. Enjoy the fall foliage as well. For more information: 508-238-6566
5. The Massachusetts Audubon Visual Arts Center in Canton is situated on a 124 acre wildlife sanctuary. Explore their trails and a new art exhibit. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.