Here's a roundup of what's happening in Canton today:
1. 10 a.m. - English as a Second Language, sponsored by the Canton Council on the Aging. Stick around for a game of Bingo at 12:30 p.m. with Dotty King.
2. 10:30 am - Exercise Class, Blue Hills Wellness Center, sponsored by the Canton Council on the Aging.
3. The Canton Conservation Commission will hold a meeting at the Pequitside Tavern. Contact Heather Cahill at 781-821-5035 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
4. The Trip of a Drip! Join Nancy Fyler from the Neponset River Watershed Association to learn about the trip of a drip and water conservation from 4-5:30 p.m.. Grades 2-4 can pre-register at the Junior Room desk at the Canton Public Library.
5. The Friends with Books Book Club will meet from 7:30-8:30 p.m. "Angle of Repose" by Wallace Stegner will be discussed. Location: Canton Public Library Community Room.