Bags of candy? Check. Spooky ? Check. Plans to celebrate all weekend long? Not to worry. Canton Patch has you covered with this Halloween Weekend Guide. In need of family-friendly activities or an adult-night out? Read on to help make this year's Halloween fest as fun and frightful as possible.
1. Gather the gang up and take a ride on in Quincy for a hauntingly horrible excursion on Friday at 6:30 p.m.
2. Girls just want to have fun. The
3. Ghost stories and Halloween tales? Stop by the Irish Cultural Center at 8:00 p.m. Friday night for
4. A crafty activity for the whole family. Check out the
5. Or get hands-on at the Canton Public Library Saturday at 2:30 p.m. with
6. Attend the . The event includes a costume parade, a barn filled with jack-o-lanterns, a candlelit hike and more. The prowl runs from Friday through Sunday.
7. Get the kiddos in costume and head to Cobbs Corner for
8. Also on Sunday, costumed kids and families can participate in the Canton Recreation Department's , which begins at 1:00 p.m.
9. On Sunday at 3:00 p.m., enjoy a
10. For the 21-plus crowd, head to the Halfway Cafe in Canton Saturday night at 9:00 p.m. for a , featuring live music and a costume contest.
11. Cheer on the runners in this year's 23rd Annual Canton Fall Classic. Runners hit the pavement at 10:00 a.m. on Sunday, October 30. And of course, some will be !
13. Dance party! The is hosting a Halloween Dance Party on Sunday from 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Little dancers in costume, ages 8 and up, are invited.
13. Last but not least, make sure you snap a photo and submit it to ! Submit entries by 9:00 p.m. on Monday, October 31, in order to win!
Happy Halloween, Canton!