1. There's a 9 a.m. T-ai Chi class at the Canton Council on Aging. Then at 10 a.m. join Robin Giampa for Ladies Room.
2. At 10:30 a.m. it's Storytime at the Canton Public Library for ages 2 1/2 to 5 1/2. No registration necessary. Location: Library Children's Room
3. 1:30 p.m. there's line dancing at St. Gerards Church. This class is sponsored by the Canton Council on Aging.
4. At 1 p.m. Sunday, Oct 28, get ready for the Canton Department of Recreation Halloween Parade. The parade begins at the Bank of Canton parking lot. Ghouls, ghosts and goblins are encouraged to participate in this annual event. Another weeekend happening on Oct 28, is the Canton Fall Classic Road Race which begins at 10 a.m. at Temple Beth Abraham. And for your pets there is the annual Lainer Animal Hospital Pet Parade at noon over at the Kennedy Elementary School.
5. The weekend is here, it's time to fill up. This week's BEST GAS prices are over at Rt. 138 Gas, 2782 Washington Street at $3.69 a gallon.