1. On this day in 1804, one year after the United States doubled its territory with the Louisiana Purchase, the Lewis and Clark expedition left St. Louis, Missouri, on a mission to explore the Northwest from the Mississippi River to the Pacific Ocean.
2. Chorus Group at the Canton Council on Aging today at 10:00 am.
3. "Mom's Club" today from 2:00pm to 3:00pm at the
4. Film and Discussion Series at today at 7:00pm. Oscar nominated film about inheritance, family and infidelity, starring George Clooney.
5. Today's Weather: A chance of showers, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Chance of precipitation is 30percent. In the evening a chance of showers, mainly after 3am. Areas of fog after 1am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent, according to the National Weather Service.