Five Things You Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
1. Do a little networking this morning. The BNI Meeting starts at 7:00 a.m. at the American Legion Post in Canton.
2. Temple Beth Abraham is hosting Evening Minyan at 7:30 p.m.
3. Seniors in need of help with their taxes, contact the Senior Center today to set up a Tax Prep for Seniors appointment.
4. Relax and unwind today with Yoga at the Council on Aging at 10:30 a.m.
5. Food lovers, music lovers and nature lovers, head to the Blue Hills Ski Area tonight at 5:00 p.m. for the Winter Festival and Chili Cook-off. Enjoy the great outdoors and some chili. Yum!