Understanding the Impact of Domestic Violence on Children
Contact: Claudia Cuscianna 617-770-4065, ext. 109
DOVE, Inc and the Bar Association on Norfolk County present a panel discussion
- A survivor of childhood domestic violence
- First Justice, Honorable John C. Casey, Norfolk County Probate and Family Court
- Donna Feinberg, Chief Probation Officer, Norfolk County Probate and Family Court
- Honorable George F. Phelan, Norfolk County, County Probate and Family Court
- Jessica Cohen, Senior Manager of Residential Services at DOVE, Inc.
Thursday October 17, 2013 4:00-5:30 p.m.
Norfolk Probate and Family Court, 35 Shawmut Road, Canton, MA 02021
There is no charge for this event; however, space is limited.
Please register at email@example.com
DOVE is committed to partnering with diverse communities, families and individuals impacted by domestic violence. We promote hope, healing, safety, and social change by providing a broad range of preventive and responsive services.