Canton Fire Log: Engine 2 Assists in Three-Alarm Fire in Milton

Kitchen Grease Fire in Canton

Nov. 21

10:13 p.m. - A stove top cooking fire was reported on Oakdale Road. Grease in a pan caught on fire and filled the house with smoke, according to reports from the Canton Fire Department. The resident of the home was able to put fire out with an extinguisher. The Canton Fire Department ventilated house to get the smoke out.

Nov. 23

12:51 a.m. - The Canton Fire Department, Engine 2 assisted in a three-alarm fire in Milton after a three-family home on Oakdale Road in Milton caught fire.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »