.

House Fire on Summit Ave. and Indian Lane

There are no fire hydrants in the vicinity of Summit Ave and Indian Lane

 

The Canton Fire Department were called to a home deck fire on Summit Ave. earlier today.

The fire was accidental and the Canton Fire department believes that it was caused because of possible careless dispose of wood stove meterials.

The damage is around $5,000. and could have easily been more had the wind been blowing the other way. Luckily the wind was blowing away from the structure.

In the area of Summit Ave. and Indian Lane there are no fire hydrants so a special team was sent over. Lt. Tom Driscoll was first to be on the scene.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »