The Board of Selectmen meet on Tuesday, Nov. 27, to discuss the following issues:
7 p.m. - South Coast Rail Project Update – Jean Fox, South Coast Rail, Project Manager MassDOT
7:15 p.m. - Transfer of a License – 99 West, LLC d/b/a 99 Restaurant & Pub 362 Turnpike Street, Canton
7:20 p.m. - 2013 License Renewals – Class I, II and III (Motor Vehicle Sales)
7:25 p.m. - Action Items/New Business Vote to Appoint: Designated Members to the Community Preservation Committee;
- Vote to Appoint: Designated Members to the Community Preservation Committee.
- Vote to Approve: Application for Permit to Sell Christmas trees/holiday greenery and plants for Bill Traut located at 4 Washington Street from Nov 23 through Dec 25, 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.;
- Vote to Approve: Application to Obtain a (special) license to serve wine and malt beverages at a one day event for Trinity Episcopal Church One Blue Hill River Road, to be held on Dec. 8, at 6 p.m. to Dec. 9, at 12:30 a.m. contingent upon Fire Chief and Building Commissioner approval;
- Vote to Approve: Application to Obtain a (special) license to serve wine and malt beverages at a one day event for Beverage Events at Mass Hospital School, 3 Randolph Street, to be held on Nov 30, from 4-9 p.m. contingent upon Fire Chief and Building Commissioner approval;
- Vote to Approve: Board of Selectmen Meeting Schedule – Jan. 1, 2013 through May 31, 2013;
- Vote to Award: SERSG DPW Services Contracts.
7:30 p.m. - Action Items/Old Business
- Vote to Approve: Amendments to Ward Well Properties Agreement;
- Vote to Approve: Request for funding for repairs to Hansen Elementary School playground in the amount of $10,000 from NSTAR mitigation as possible funding source;
7:35 p.m. - Action Items/Other Business
- Water and Sewer Commitment – Final Bills: $25., $192.58, $1109.25, $35.28, $142.52, $736.57, $3012.86
- Water Commitment Special Billing: $2688.82
- Water and Sewer Commitment Residential & Commercial: $1,125,272.14
- Water and Sewer Commitment Residential: $261,074.40
7:40 p.m. - Public Announcements/Public Comment
- The Board of Selectmen will hold its next regular meeting in the Salah Meeting Room at Memorial Hall on Tuesday, Dec 4, at 7 p.m.
- Phi Theta Kappa Society at Massasoit – accepting donations for winter coats and non- perishable items for food pantry at the Canton Fire Department Headquarters, 99 Revere Street, Canton.