The following is the agenda for the Canton Board of Selectmen's Meeting, Tuesday, Oct. 23.
CANTON BOARD OF SELECTMEN'S AGENDA
Agenda Board of Selectmen Meeting Tuesday, October 23, 2012 Salah Meeting Room
7:00 p.m. Public Hearing – No Parking Zone, Canton side of Pine Street directly across from the Green Brook Condominiums
7:05 p.m. Mass Hospital School Winterfest – Kathleen Kalell, Foundation Director, Mass Hospital School
7:15 p.m. Ward Well Field Agreement – Janet Maguire, Recreation Director
7:20 p.m. Action Items/New Business
1. Vote to Approve: Application to Obtain a (special) license to serve wine and malt beverages at a one day event for St. John the Evangelist School, 696 Washington Street, to be held on November 16, 2012 from 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. contingent upon Fire Chief and Building Commissioner Approval;
2. Vote to Approve: Funding for Memorial Hall parking lot crack sealing, excavating and patching;
3. Vote to Approve: Blue Hills Brewery Road Race – November 3, 2012 contingent upon Police Chief approval.
7:25 p.m. Action Items/Old Business
1. Neponset Street Septage Site – Non Compliance Order (BOS Meeting 10/23) 2. York Street Traffic Calming – Speed Alert Radar Message Signs 3. Water Disinfection using Chloramines
1. Vote to Approve: Minutes from Board of Selectmen Meetings held on April 24, 2012 and April 30, 2012.
7:40 p.m. Public Announcements/Public Comment
1. The Board of Selectmen will hold its next regular meeting in the Salah Meeting Room at Memorial Hall on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.
2. Norfolk County Registry of Deeds – Canton Office Hours to be held on November 14, 2012 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
3. Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of the meeting
7:45 p.m. Executive Session for the purposes of Potential Litigation, Collective Bargaining Strategies, and to discuss Complaints brought against and Employee