Bank of Canton
The bank that began in a tavern boasts of more than 175 years in the business. The Bank of Canton offers a full range of services, including estate planning, personal and business banking, lending and financial planning. This location gives customers the option to transact business inside the bank, or outside with its drive-thru window.
- Hours: Lobby: Mon - Wed, 9am - 4pm; Thu, 9am - 6pm; Fri, 9am - 4pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed; Drive-up: Mon - Wed, 8am - 4pm; Thu, 8am - 6pm; Fri, 8am - 4pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed; Walk-up: Mon - Wed, Fri, 4am - 6pm; Thu, Sat - Sun, closed
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Services: Asset management, Credit and loan Counseling service, Mortgage brokerage
- Type: Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Home equity, IRAs, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service