When you walk into Rosario's, you have your choice of restaurant seating: a private booth, a table built for a large party, or a seat at the bar where you can have a specialty martini or watch the latest game on one of several high-definition flat screen TVs. You can even play a game of Keno. The restaurant menu offers Italian-American fare cooked to order, including seafood, a variety of pasta specialties (there are homemade meatballs), salads, soups, paninis and even a taco pizza. The prime rib is said to be a hit and the beef is certified Angus.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11:30am - 10pm; Sun, noon - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp outside for wheelchairs.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.rosariosrestaurant.com/rosarios_restaurant_menu.htm
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining