Sheep Street Yarn Shop
Colorful yarn pokes out of cubbies and hangs in the form of beautifully detailed hand-made sweaters throughout this quaint shop. Local knitters will find Sheep Street Yarn Shop to be a convenient one-stop resource for their latest projects. The store also offers classes for all proficiency levels, from those who have never tried or quite gotten the hang of the hobby, to knitting and crocheting maestros. Visit the shop or the website for more information on classes or to order items online.
- Fax: 781-830-5608
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 10am - 5pm; Sat, 10am - 4pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: April 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Yarn, patterns, needles, books, buttons, knitting accessories and tools
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Any tips for first-time crafters?: "Sign up for a class!"